Bond - Changes in Shared Tenancies.

< Back to list

If there are changes to shared tenancy arrangements during your stay in a property, and the changes affect tenants who were listed at the ORB, you must fill out a Transfer of Tenants form and advise the ORB of the changes. This is very important because the ORB will only release bond to those tenants listed with them.

Form more information see 'Bond'


Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of ACT

Further information and advice for ACT tenants can be sourced from