Sale of Premises - What if they access without permission?

< Back to list

This is a breach of your agreement. Depending on the seriousness you should write to the landlord/agent (sign, date and keep copy) advising that such access is a breach and must not be repeated or you will go to ACAT. You are able to apply to the Tribunal for an order restricting access or even, in extreme cases, terminating the tenancy.