What if I don't agree that I am in arrears?

< Back to list

Mistakes and misunderstandings can occur. Check your rent receipts to see if a mistake has been made. If you make the rental payments into a special bank account, ask the landlord/agent for a bank statement listing all your payments. Double-checking may stop the problem in its tracks.

See facr sheet:Rent receipts and Rent arrears


Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of ACT

Further information and advice for ACT tenants can be sourced from