Change of Shared Tenancy
To change the names of the tenants registered for the bond, fill in a ‘Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement’ form. Have it signed by the outgoing and incoming tenants and the landlord/agent and return it to NSWFT. Note:
- At least one of the original tenants must remain in occupation for you to use this form.
- If any of the tenants used Rentstart to help them pay the bond you cannot use this form.
- Using this form does not mean that you are subletting to anyone else or transferring a tenancy to anyone else (see Transfer and Subletting).
- Forms are available from NSW Fair Trading: phone 133 220, www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
- Housing NSW: phone 1300 468 746
- Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal: phone 1300 135 399, www.cttt.nsw.gov.au
Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of NSW
Further information and advice for NSW tenants can be sourced from www.tenants.org.au