Renewing a Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Application

< Back to list

If the landlord does not obey an order (other than a money order) you may apply to the Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal to have the case renewed. The fee is the same as the original fee. You must apply within the time given in the original order or within 12 months of the date for compliance in the original order.

Next Page>

Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of NSW

Further information and advice for NSW tenants can be sourced from