Who is covered by Landlord's and Tenant Act?

< Back to list

  • Private tenants who have a written or oral residential tenancy agreement
  • social housing tenants, including tenants of Housing NSW, community housing providers and the Aboriginal Housing Office. Social housing providers have certain specific rights and obligations under the Act.

Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of NSW

Further information and advice for NSW tenants can be sourced from www.tenants.org.au

Next Page>