Disputing significant changes between agreements

< Back to list

Tenants can dispute significant changes between agreements for the same property with the lessor/ agent, such as excessive rent increases or whether pets are allowed. Tenants can dispute a significantchange in their tenancy agreement by lodging a Dispute Resolution Request (Form 16) with the RTA after signing the new agreement.


Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of Queensland Inc

Further information and advice for Queensland tenants can be sourced from www.tuq.org.au