If you fail to leave - Rooming Accommodation

< Back to list

In rooming accommodation the provider does not need a Tribunal order to remove you from the premises. If you are given a Notice to Leave and do not leave the provider can call the police and, with the police present, can remove you from the premises.


Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of Queensland Inc

Further information and advice for Queensland tenants can be sourced from www.tuq.org.au