New Tenancy Agreement Forms - Mobile Homes

< Back to list

There are new tenancy agreement forms which need to be used for tenancies from 1 July 2009: General Tenancy Agreement (Form 18a) for houses and units and Moveable Dwelling Tenancy Agreement (Form 18b) for caravans and other moveable dwellings.


Information supplied courtesy of the Tenants Union of Queensland Inc

Further information and advice for Queensland tenants can be sourced from