If a landlord or agent does not meet their responsibilities

< Back to list

You can also send your landlord or agent a ‘Breach of Duty’ notice under certain circumstances if you believe they are not meeting their responsibilities.

Before you issue a ‘Breach of Duty’ notice, it is recommended you contact Consumer Affairs Victoria or a tenancy advocacy service for more information.


Next Page>