Change of Shared Tenancy

To change the names of the tenants registered for the bond, fill in a ‘Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement’ form. Have it signed by the outgoing and incoming tenants and the landlord/agent and return it to NSWFT. Note:

  •  At least one of the original tenants must remain in occupation for you to use this form.
  •  If any of the tenants used Rentstart to help them pay the bond you cannot use this form.
  • Using this form does not mean that you are subletting to anyone else or transferring a tenancy to anyone else (see Transfer and Subletting).