Service of Notices

If a landlord or tenant wishes to give the other party to a tenancy agreement any notice required by or under the Act to be given, then it must be served in accordance with the Act.

This requires the notice to be delivered personally to the person or sent by post addressed to the person’s last known place of business, residence or postal address. If the recipient of the notice is a body corporate then the notice must be served in accordance with relevant provisions of the Corporations Act.