Disputes About Goods Left Behind

If you have a dispute over the return of your goods you can use a Dispute Resolution Request form to apply to the RTA Dispute Resolution Service for assistance to resolve the dispute. When seeking to resolve a dispute it is helpful to have a list of the things you have left behind and photos as evidence.

Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA)

The RTA is the government authority that oversees renting laws in Queensland. The RTA provides information and services for tenants, lessors, agents, providers and residents. RTA forms are available from Australia Post Offices, online at www.rta.qld.gov.au or Ph: 1300 366 311