Disputing Significant Changes Between Agreements

Tenants can dispute significant changes between agreements for the same property with the lessor/ agent, such as excessive rent increases or whether pets are allowed. Tenants can dispute a significantchange in their tenancy agreement by lodging a Dispute Resolution Request (Form 16) with the RTA after signing the new agreement.