During Your Agreement
- Pay the rent according to your agreement.
- Keep the premises clean, having regard to their condition at the start of the tenancy.
- Repair any damage you or your visitors cause.
- If you live in a moveable dwelling park, keep your premises in a manner that does not detract from the standards of the park.
- Not cause a nuisance to neighbours or disturb other tenants or residents.
- Be responsible for the behaviour of your visitors.
- Get written permission if you wish to install fixtures or make changes to the premises.
- Get written permission if you wish to sub-let to another tenant.
Your lessor, agent or provider must:
- Ensure premises are clean and in good repair when you move in.
- Ensure the premises are reasonably secure.
- Ensure premises are fit to live in and kept in good repair.
- If there is a common area, ensure it is kept clean.
- In a moveable dwelling park, ensure common facilities are in good repair.
- Follow the rules for entry and respect your privacy. The Act sets out reasons for entry and notice requirements.