Moveable Dwelling Tenants - Caravans and Mobile Homes

The Act covers moveable dwelling tenancies. It applies if you rent a caravan or mobile home. It also applies if you own a caravan and rent the site. The Act does not apply to owner-occupiers in mobile homes who are covered under the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003.