Quiet Enjoyment - Excessive Noise

When you rent a place in Queensland, you are entitled to ‘quiet enjoyment’ of the premises. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 (‘the Act’) describes your rights to security and privacy, and sets out the conditions under which the lessor, agent or provider can enter your place.