South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal

SACAT resolves issues within specific areas of the law. They can hold conferences, conciliation or mediations and formal hearings. If you have an issue with your tenancy that can’t be resolved with your landlord or property manager they may be able to assist or make a ruling.

Phone: 1800 723 767
Level 4, 100 Pirie Street
Adelaide, SA

Other organisations who can help

SACAT may not be the best place to resolve your issue. These are some other organisations who can help with housing disputes:

Tenancies Branch, Consumer and Business Services
RentRightSA (Formerly TIAS)
Real Estate Institute of South Australia
Landlords’ Association (SA)

Justice of the Peace: 08 8207 1725