Asking for more time to vacate

If you have been served with a ‘Notice to Vacate’ but are finding it difficult to move out of the property on time, you may try to negotiate a solution with your landlord. You can also contact Consumer Affairs Victoria or a tenancy advocacy service for more information about your options.