Providing a Forwarding Address

It is a good idea to leave a forwarding address and phone number when leaving a tenancy. The new address and telephone number should be given to the landlord, the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) (if an application has been made) and the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) on the ‘Bond Claim’ form.

You can also get your mail forwarded to your new address by completing a form at any Australia Post office. There may be a fee for this service.